Thread: More news from Arrowhead Ranch....

Threaded View

Default More news from Arrowhead Ranch....

I delivered 2 more boxes of donations I received to Arrowhead Ranch today and they are just amazed with the continued support from FAOL members and so am I ! Brian, the Activities Director, wanted to show me something that is being started on Monday and I was thrilled! They have an area that is about 12' X 24" that is going to be closed in and turned into a fly fishing/tying area. This area is where they intend to hang the fly rods up on the wall and have cabinets to store tying material, vises and fly fishing vests and gear. I told Brian I would help with the construction if needed and that I would love to see tables down the center with vises in place on the tables so the boys can sit down and tie anytime they wanted to and that any evening that any of the boys wanted to tie, they just needed to call me and I would drive out and help them with their tying as long as I was home and not tied up with anything. I live about 12 miles from the ranch. I am attaching a picture of the area they are going to close in.

I cannot express my feelings on how thankful I am for those who have donated to Arrowhead Ranch. Thanks to you, Arrowhead Ranch now has a fly fishing/tying program for the boys.

Oh, by the way, after this Sunday, they will have 17 boys living there under their care!

Last edited by WarrenP; 08-13-2011 at 03:52 AM.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.