Thread: rod and reel for sale

Threaded View

Default rod and reel for sale

I really hate to sell this rod and reel, but I never fish anything more than a 4wt anymore and I dont get out as much as I used to due to health issues. So my loss, I guess, is your gain!

1. I have for sale a custom Dan Craft FTXL 9' 6wt and 4pc's. The blank is matte black with tan wraps. For a grip I used a full wells grip made by REC, also the rod has a small fighting butt. For guides I used single foot pac bay guides. I really enjoy single foot guides because they, in my opinion, shoot line magically. The reel seat I used is also an REC reel seat, the model being the AUSL, the color of the reel seat is birdseye maple. It goes great with the guide wrapping. With this rod I will include a Sage rod tube, the tube has a liner, so no use for a rod sock. $175, the blank retails for $166 alone.

2. The reel I have for sale is a pflueger Trion 1956. Nice little reel, not too terribly expensive, but the drag could stop a freight train! the reel is silver in color and comes with the pflueger reel case. Backing will be included. $90

3. The line is a Scientific Anglers Lefty Kreh 6wt line. I have this line in 4wt and 5wt also and I would consider this one of the best all around lines out. it does everything well. Kudos to S.A. for making an affordable, good line. $25

for the whole combo, I would sell it for $270.

Feel free to PM me, or send me an email pkrotine@gmail.com

thanks for looking!
    Last edited by pkrotine; 08-11-2011 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Princing