So I am stalking koi you-know-where and I see a group of 5 of them in a circle, all facing the center. I have a large wooly bugger on, and I noticed some activity earlier that may have been crayfish. So I figure I'll let it sink in the middle of the koi and drag it along the ground, hopefully creating that little puff of dirt that could entice one of the fine koi specimens to bite. Before it even hits the ground, boom! The line takes off. Im thinking, other than the koi, I havent caught or seen anything over a pound. Could this be the lone common? Just as I was thinking that, wham! The thing thinks its a marlin and jumps straight out of the water, crashing to the surface. Its a lunker of a bass. I finally land it, and my scale read: 6 pounds (although it can run a few ounces high). A new PB from a place where I had only caught really really tiny bluegill sized bass. I was alone so it was quite a challange to get a picture. Three girls were walking by and their like "that fish is f-in huge!" and I'm like "your damn right it is..." Here are the best pics I could get: