Thanks to all who have donated, Arrowhead Ranch had a fly casting clinic today and ALL the boys had a fly rod and reel!! Thank you all so very much! I know that there are still some who are sending donations and I really appreciate all the support that I have been given to help these boys at Arrowhead Ranch. I think I have sent my home mailing address to all that have requested it, but, if I missed someone, just let me know. I am so "touched" by the "giving" I have been blessed with from all that have contacted me and donated. Here are some pictures from activities today on the river. Don Jackson, a very good friend of mine from Tullahoma and a Certified Casting instructor, volunteered to assist with casting instructions and we both had a good time with the boys. Arrowhead now has 14 boys.

We held the class on the Duck River which borders the ranch property rather out in the open sun. Temps today were at 90 degrees. Don Jackson is on the right hand side of this picture.

As you can see from this picture, we had full control of the casting class and kept the attention of all the boys!

One of the boys wanted to try and catch a fish and I put one of my bluegill poppers on his line because the river water temperature was around 72 degrees and I figured the trout were gone. I guess I figured wrong!!!

Thank you FAOL for sharing and helping me with this project. I don't know how I could have ever accomplished what I have and future plans for these boys without your help.....