About 2 weeks ago I needed to get away from the world for awhile and drove out to a small lake that holds some good 9" bluegill, and I just wanted to walk the bank, fish and think. I do this quite often just to get a better grip on what all I have going and make plans for the next project with the boys at Arrowhead Ranch. While doing this, my fly got snagged on a stump and I did my usual thing which is pull off fly line from the reel and cast the fly line past where the fly was snagged and the little "jerk" the fly line gives will usually dislodge the snagged fly. While doing this, my fly rod snapped into. I was using a TFO BVK fly rod. At first I thought the 4 piece rod had just come apart but when I looked at it, I discovered the "male" end at the connection had broke clean. I was "heart broken" because I love my BVK fly rods. The "female" end on the next section would still slide over the broken end and that is what I did and continued to fish and the rod still cast smooth and I still was able to continue to fish and catch fish. When I got home I packaged up the rod and sent it to TFO with a Money Order for $25 which is their warranty policy. I explained what had happened and asked them to please let me know what I did so that I would not do it again. That was about 2 weeks ago and yesterday I received my rod back and they had replaced the section that had broken and they also sent me my Money Order back! Now that is what I call good customer service and fast! I intend to e-mail them and thank them plus thank them for their support of FAOL. I just wanted to post this about good customer service because I feel they deserve it and it should be done more often.