In the interest of full disclosure, I am in the pro purchase programs of both SA and Rajeff Sports (Airflo). I am a huge fan of the Airflo tropical saltwater lines and a fan of the SA Redfish line (especially for what you will be doing in the FL panhandle with an 8wt). But I must say that I am also a big fan of the Wulff Bermuda Triangle fly lines. They perform much more like the Airflo lines, but even afford a more delicate landing. Now...I will say this...if you have been using SA saltwater lines and you go to the Wulff Bermuda Triangle, you will have to adjust a bit to the different taper to make smooth, long casts. But once you play with it for a bit and adjust, it's a fantastic line with less wind resistance, more responsiveness, a lighter swing weight for the same amount of aerialized line, and a softer landing. You will need to control it with your line hand and rod tip and slow it down a bit when you reach the desired distance to keep it from bouncing back a bit near the tip if you have a tendency to over-power your casts. I see this a LOT with all saltwater lines, but the BT's triangle taper magnifies the effect. That's also why it will land a fly softer, which is very desirable when fishing to tailing fish in clear, shallow water - especially bone fish and permit (which you won't find in the FL Panhandle).