Thanks, PanFisher, for your donations for the boys. Through us, He can do wonders. The gentleman on the left with the orange shirt is the Activities' Director, Brian, and the other gentleman to the right in the back row to the left of the deer head mount is the President, Jeff. While we were unpacking what I had hauled out there and spreading it out on the tables, the boys were told they could not come into the Community Center until we were finished. All the while we were arranging and inventoring everything, you could see heads peeking through the windows trying to see what we were doing and what we had! It was just great! There were a couple of the older boys that came up to me and took my hand and said, "Thank you". You could read how sincere they were from the way they looked into your eyes. They are a good group of boys that just need to feel they are loved and appreciated and with all the help you all have given, they can now make a few changes in their life styles and make their mark. For me, it is all about the smiles plus the things I overhear when they are talking to each other. Yesterday, I over heard one make the following statement to his buddy, "Wouldn't it be great to hang out all day with Mr. Patterson?" It takes so little to make them happy.

I wish all FAOL members could just spend 3 hours with these boys. It really does your heart good to be around them.

THANKS, FAOL. You HAVE made a difference in the lives of these boys and in mine.......