considering the condition my condition is in i'm doing very well. the pain meds work fine, the hospice people do a wonderful job. all my family is here or has been here recently and lots of friends are calling from all over not to mention all the fb friends with more well wishes i can count. it's truly mind boggling how all small expressions of support lift a person's spirits. thank you one and all. today was a very good day. little if any pain, tons of help from leona candace, and aaron as well as all the face book friends pouring out their heart felt encouragement. Zac Church is coming to visit next tuesday.....YAHOOO! i do wish i could meet several fb friends but time and distance seem to be too large an obstacle. i'll just keep praying. i'm in good spirits and am going to fight for every last second. blues, despair, and agony waste too much time. i'm in the hands of Jesus and he'll not lead me anywhere i don't need to go.

we have nearly finished setting up candace a bedroom in the shop. the shop is just a few steps outside the back door. there's a yard light at the back door, we installed an inside lock, her bed is setup and she seems to be happy she'll have privacy she needs when she needs.

aaron will continue to sleep on the couch and he's happy maybe cause he's close to my recliner in case i need help getting up. my legs and are arms very weak and sometimes i need help to get to the bathroom.

i asked today how i am doing at not being grouchy and every one here said very well. thanks Jesus for that.....HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!!!

one more time......THANKS EVERYONE!!!