I just finished, converting the articles in the "James Castwell" archives to PDF, I also added a copy of the "Fisher" as a separated article with the same date as the "Free copy of the "Fisher" article, because the connection to the "Fisher" does not work.

I even included a extra article at the end of the series, of the photos from the bulletin board of JC's Bench at Gate's Lodge on the Au Sable River.

Just previously, just before starting the ""James Castwell" articles, I completed James Castwell "Just Dry Fly" series.

I respected Jim's writings, I just had difficulty in how he treated me as a member of FAOL and a writer.
I have been with FAOL since October of 1997 and I have only worked for Deanna.

I have currently been working with Ron Tidd, I help with the new listing format of "Fly of the Week", found on the Main Page of FAOL. I also have helped Ron with some missing articles from "Just Old Flies and stuff" that I haver PDF versions of.

The "Just Old Flies" have been transferred to the future "Features" CD folder, but I have added the fly patterns found in "Just Old Flies" to a folder of Fly Patterns that are in other articles that are not part of the Fly Fishing listings on FAOL.

I am working between 8 to 12 hours each day in the archives of FAOL, converting articles over to PDF, and then getting those articles onto CD's for the other members of FAOL, for their own use on their computers.

I owe everything I know about Fly Fishing to the articles I have read on FAOL, from it's first issue, to the present issue. I have read them all... I also owe most of my fly fishing knowledge to other members of FAOL, from the articles they have written. Thank You! ~Parnelli

PS: When it is my time to go to that "Trout Stream" in the sky, I don't need a bench, just rename a rest stop along a deserted section of highway as "Parnelli's Privy!"