First I would like to extend more "thanks" for all the items I have received so far for the boys at Arrowhead Ranch. I am still holding everything here at my home and have decided to wait until this Friday before hauling what I have to the ranch and sorting through everything and laying it all out so that I can see what is still needing to be purchased. So far, I have received donations from 11 members and cannot thank everyone enough for all that they have donated. It has exceeded my expectations and I am so grateful.

One of the items donated is a South Bend 1122 fly reel and it is in perfect shape and will make a great reel for the boys to use. It has 5 screws on each side that go into the pillar posts to hold the side plates in place and there are 2 screws missing. I have backed out the remaining screws and applied Lock Tite to them and screwed them back in. Before I go searching for matching screws to put in place of the missing ones or ordering them, I thought I would check to see if anyone here might have 2 that I could purchase.

I have been taking the reels donated apart and cleaning them and applying lubrication and also been cleaning and lubricating the vises that have been donated.

Any help with locating 2 sideplate screws will be appreciated.

Thanks,