Received my rod today. I had to pick it up at the PO. When I got home, I opened it up, my heart was pounding in anticipation, hands shaking. I opened up the shipping tube, pulled out packaging and finally reached the cordura rod tube with Colorado Custom Fly Rods embriodered on it. I then proceeded to unzip the case and the first thing I saw was the US Army emblem on the butt plate. Then I noticed how small it was. I pulled it out and was totally amazed at the workmanship. This is the most petite rod I have ever owned. It is beautiful and my chest stuck out 6" with pride. My whole military history on a beautful 2wt rod. The pictures certainly don't do it justice. To be able to hold such a peice of craftmanship is amazing. This rod will be with me until the day I die! and will then become an heirloom to be passed down from generation to generation. I know I have said this before but, working with Kevin has been a pleasure and I can't say enough about his worksmanship. I can't thank you enough. Thank you Kevin. I will treasure this rod for a lifetime