+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virus Warning

Default Virus Warning

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).
    If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutralizer-Extractor (WINE). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Special Update: If really infected, you may need to install and execute the First-Indication-System-Hijack (FISH) controller. However, this application must be run for a minimum of one day, and preferably longer before checking again if you have any WORK.

------------------
    Flying Fisherman in AK

Flyboy, ...

Thanks !

------------------
    Christopher Chin, Jonquiere Quebec
    [url=http://flyanglersonline.com/travel/quebec06fishin/:81cf4]2006 FishIn Ste-Marguerite River[/url:81cf4]
    [url=http://pages.videotron.com/fcch/:81cf4]Fishing the Ste-Marguerite[/url:81cf4]
    Christopher Chin

LMAO! In my case it would be Systematic Crash: Helpless Or Overload Syndrome, or SCHOOL

And I cure it with a good dose of Computerized Automatic Removal of Problem, or CARP

[This message has been edited by Anthony (edited 27 April 2006).]

Wow!
    Saved me by 35 minutes.About to get infected at about 9:00 CST. Flyboy, eternal gratitude for the heads-up on this virus.
    Boy,THAT close.

Mark

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

There is a fix for this virus....walk into your boss's office and let him know that this virus exists and the only cure is an afternoon on the stream with a flyrod in hand. I just followed this process myself and I'm off to the stream to receive the cure....Have a good weekend all...

Ron

TOO FUNNY!!!
    PALongbow, I hope your boss didn't send you to the stream with a pink slip and all your personel effects.

+ Reply to Thread