I had a cataract removed from my right eye last week and since I had LASIK a few years ago I was only able to have a fixed focus lens implanted. This has left me in a quandary when it comes to fly tying. I can see perfectly well up close with my left eye but not with my right.

I am looking for somewhere that I can buy reading glasses with lens of different power, ideally none in the left and probably a 2.5 or 3.0 in the right. I was hoping to do this without going to the eye doc and paying full prescription price for glasses. I didnt see any at Wally world and have been wading my way through Google without much luck either.

the next problem with be fishing glasses. I was out with the kids over the weekend an was able to tie on Eagle Claw hooks for them by just closing my right eye and using my left. The next test will be to see if i can do the same with an 18 or 20. If not I am going to have to get some polarized sunglasses with a magnifyer in one lens or buy a pair of the flip down glass and "remove" the left side.