I saw this post on another ffishing site and just had to see what you guys and dolls say about it. The post was two fold. The first thing was that there was no need to ever fish gills, LM, SM, crappie, perch, ect with a top water fly. That is if you concentrated on sub surface flies that you could double if not triple the amount of fish you can catch. The second comment was that any fly used for warm water should have rubber legs. This was because the action of the legs made any fly more life like. I thought these were two very different points of view. I personally do use subsurface flies more than top water stuff but I do feel that there is always a time and place when top water stuff is the way to go. After looking at my "got to flies" I only had on "dry fly" and that was an orange stimulator. Now for the rubber leg thing. I went back and looked at my "go to flies" and all but two had rubber legs. The only two that did not were a leach pattern and an orange stimulator. I think in a strange miss guided way the person who wrote this is kinda got some good points. What do ya'll think?