+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish Cat 4-LCS

Default Fish Cat 4-LCS

I've been hearing a lot about these new V shaped tubes and I'm planning to get me one later on (maybe next year). Do you guys (and ladies) have some reviews?

Thanks
    I believe I can fly fish

I love mine, I moved from a standard Caddis doughnut about 3 years ago and have not real complaints. I do wish I had known about those stick on mounting surfaces Joni showed on her boat for mountiing rod rack etc. FYI, I don't care for the casting apron on the LCS4 and use the apron that came with my pontoon. I have had a couple of small leaks which were easily repaired with the material supplied for that purpose, but any good vinyl tape would have worked. I am a fair weather fisherman but use mine typically twice a week once spring arrives.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Beginning of this season I picked up a North Fork escape. Best I have ever fished out of. Faster than my old round boat, as comfortable as my pontoon but lighter. Very high quality, nice people to deal with. It is expensive but I feel worth every penny.

I looked at Scadden's website, that is a sweet looking boat.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

I did check the Escape but it is a bit pricy and I already own a pontoon, the sweet thing is that with no frame it is a whole lot easier to store and launch. It takes me about 15min to get my Water Skeeter Chetco together but once on the water it is very comfortable. I was thinking about the fish cat for smaller waters and the price is not that bad.
    Last edited by Martin McFly; 06-26-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    I believe I can fly fish

I just fished around a Scadden rep and his wife. I do love their frameless float tubes. They are very spendy but really have no competion when you compare features and quality and a lifetime warranty.

I recently bought a North Fork Escape and was pleasantly surprised to find it is much quicker than my Outcast Fish Cat. It may be the material or the additional hardness of the inflation. The oars are a definite advantage on windy days or when my legs get cramped up.

+ Reply to Thread