Lacyville is in Bradford County, PA about 2.5 hours from State College and not in the greatest trout fishing area of the state. If you have the time for long drives you would be better off following Route 6 west out of Lacyville into Tioga County. In an hour and a half you would be surrounded with more places to explore than you could fish in a lifetime. A second option is to drive an hour east towards Scranton and explore the Lackawanna River which has wild trout in abundance, some of them pretty big. Call A&G Outfitters in Dickson City. Their shop is right on the river and they can provide a wealth of info on fishing the Lackawanna.

If you are stuck in Lacyville there are two stocked streams about 5-10 minutes away, Tuscarora Creek & Sugar Creek. I have no idea how they fish at this time of the year but a phone call to the PA Fish & Boat Commission Waterways Conservation officer or the fisheries biologist for that region will get you an informative answer. I call them all the time and they WILL call you back. Check out the Fish Commission website for tons of information, maps and county fishing guides.

Finally, the Susquehanna River flows right through Lacyville. It is a warmwater paradise but I am pretty sure it is deep and unwadable in that neck of the woods. Bank fishing may be an option if that sort of thing appeals to you.

Have fun, good luck, buy a license and keep an eye on water temps.