Last year I posted about trying to quit smoking. I think I lasted about 20 some days or something like that. It was just another failed attempt to quit, after 17 yrs of smoking I had a lot of those failed attempts.

I didn't want to post this here till I REALLY felt that I had done it this time, and I think I can just about say that now. Today is 46 days 100% completely smoke free for me

I hadn't even planned to try to quit this time. I just got up in the morning back 46 days ago and felt so bad and was coughing so much that I sat there looking at the 6 smokes left in my pack thinking "man what the hell am I doing these things are gonna end up killin' me". So i tossed the pack I had left in the trash and have not looked back in 46 days.

The difference is almost hard to even describe, I feel like a totally different person. I have TONS more energy these last few weeks, I sleep better, feel better, cough is totally gone. I feel great lately. And I have not even had any urges to smoke oddly enough. I think this time I just may have finally done what I have been trying/wanting to do for 17 yrs now.

Not to mention the $289.90 saved so far is great as well lol

Steve