I was just doing some spring cleaning this morning and while I was I came across an old box from my Grandparents house that I forgot about which I've had stashed under the bed for at least 25 years now. When my dad gave me the box back when I was a teenager I really wasn't old enough to appreciate the things that were in it, and since it's been so long now I had actually forgot what was in it or that I even had the box.

So after re-finding the box this morning I found something in it that really kind of blew me away. It's my Grandpa's dad's (My Great Grandpa) old Pocket watch. What I thought was really neat was after looking up some info on it online just a bit ago (it says on it MJ Tobias Liverpool England) I found this exact same model on a website that give a bunch of info on it and it says this model was Made in Liverpool England between 1850-1860. Finding out this watch is between 150-160 years old is just amazing to me.

I believe I may take it to the local watch repair/jeweler this weekend and drop it off to get it fixed & cleaned up. I think it would be a pretty neat thing to carry and then someday before I kick the bucket pass it down to my Nephew when it's almost 200 years old at that point.