I keep a 5 gal bucket near the faucet out behind the house and hose off the waders and boots first then hang the waders to dry and sink the boots in the bucket with detergent for the evening and come back and blast them again with the hose and spraying the gook out the felt as good as possible with just water pressure. Then upside down to drain and dry on the deck railing for a few days. No scrubbing just hose pressure to de soap them. The boots are Hodgman lite weights and have lasted well for 6 Southeast Alaska trips that are fairly hard core" live-in-the-waders-n-boots" for a week solid on gnarly, stumpy, snaggy, rocky, gravelly, dead fish squishy, bear poop avoiding, miles of wading and trail sloggin through temperate rain forest mucky trails adventures! YEA! can't hardly wait til September! plus the usual pond stuff around home.....the heesl and toe edges are showing some wear but not enough to replace them yet. Maybe this fall a fresh set of soles for $13.00 would be a worthwhile investment before gong back to AK.

------------------
I fish, therefore I swam.