Headed down to Mossy Creek Outfitters over the weekend and miraculously missed all the storms for 3 days of excellent fishing.

We hit Dry River on our own friday afternoon and had some fun with Brookies. They were more than willing to pounce on an Elk-Hair Caddis. What a beautiful streatch of water, with practically nobody on the water!

Then Saturday morning we hit Mossy Creek with the outfitters and things picked up nicely. All 4 of us did very well on Mossy in the AM, with plenty of nymph and streamer action to go around and some HUGE fish spotted I was able to locate a sipper and land a nice 16" brown on a sulpher LTD to satisfy my urge to fish dries. All said and done Mossy gave up 4 fish to me, including one really heavy rainbow.

Saturday afternoon we hit a stretch of Beaver Creek & pounded the fish on nymphs all afternoon. I landed a fat 20" fish, and broke off 2 others that were considerably larger than that. Unbelievable stretch of water! Sunday morning we were on the Smith River and fished until 1pm. Several fish to go around in the 20" plus area. I landed a twin to my rainbow on Beaver Creek the day before as well & 16-18" fish enough to wear you down.

All-n-all we hit 4 pieces of water over 3 days, and all four of us caught fish on each of them. The Guides Brian and Bob, were exceptional on the water as well as being just fine people to share water with as well. A great service with some unbelievable stretches of water to put you on. My many thanks to them for a fine trip.

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/w...%20Outfitters/