+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NuCanoe owners & those interested in a NuCanoe....

crappiecrazy,

The "weak point" you referred to was the only "weak point" I always had but managed since using it was such a pleasure. Now that they have this Transportation Cart, the "weak point" is now gone!! Really is!! Wait until you see this cart. You just push it into the hole in the transom and once it clears the hole and is inside the boat a spring loaded pin pops out which keeps it from coming back out and that's it! The wheels will swivel back and forth for uneven surfaces and all you do is pick up the front and go. A lot like pushing a wheel barrel. Once you get into the water, all you need to do is depressed the spring loaded pin and slide the cart out of the hole in the transom and just store it in the boat. I hope you can see the video because it even shows you how easy it is for one person to use the cart to load it on top of a vehicle.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

pillcaster,

I have always enjoyed talking to Blake. He knows his product and he loves using his product. He is always interested in hearing any new ideas that owners have and any suggestions that they may submit to improve the NuCanoe. He is very customer friendly. I have 2 of their swivel seat bases for my NuCanoe and usually only have one in it and will put the other one in if the wife wants to go for a ride. I am so glad that they came out with the NuCanoe. It sure is a joy to use and has provided a lot of fun for my fly fishing and is comfortable and very stable. I love mine!
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

That is a really cool idea. I have been wanting either a NuCanoe or Native Watercraft Ultimate for years now, but settled on an Advanced Elements inflatable simply because I live in a Condo and have no way to store a hard body craft. Was out last weekend and had a bear of a time carrying my craft from the beach back to the car. This kind of outfit solves those problems.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>

I checked out the video today. It was very impressive. I wonder how it would work on a dirt path up the creek bank? My mom always called me "doudting Thomas". Warren, I am going to "research" the nucanoe some more. Does the dealer near you still offer "demos" for the day?

crappiecrazy,

Yes they do. Tim's Flies & Lies Outfitters located in Lynchburg, TN. They have demos for you to try out on the river plus shuttle service. If you know when you may want to try one out, let me know and I will take mine and we will allow you to play a short while with a NuCanoe and then we will explore the river and then we will catch a bunch of trout. If you prefer bluegill, bass, crappie or black perch, I have another river we will play in. I will look forward to taking you, so, just let me know when.
    Warren

Warren,
    Sorry for the slow response. I have been out of town on a canoe trip with family. Thank you so much for your generous offer. You have offered to take me fishing before. I hope I can take you up on it this summer.
    Tom

Tom,

Just let me know when and I will do my best to put you on fish plus we will give the demo NuCanoe a good test so that you can see how great they really are.
    Warren

+ Reply to Thread