+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edward Laine? Anywhere?

Default Edward Laine? Anywhere?

Edward wrote a dandy article about his trip to the Bob Marshall some years ago for FAOL - really nice.
    Another publication has asked to purchase his photos from the article. I have no contact information for him at all. Do you?
    Help please?

Deanna, I do, indeed, have information on him. Oldfrat (Brad) would also. I'll send him an email.
    Betty

Message sent to him!
    Last edited by Betty Hiner; 05-30-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

I just spent a long weekend at a fly fishing gathering with him. Looks like Betty has handled this. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll figure out how to get you his e-mail address.

Deanna, you can also reach Ed at www.flyanglers.org. As I promised you whan that board was started and JC had concerns, it has not gone commercial and does not compete with FAOL in any way. Nor has any bad mouthing of FAOL been permitted there. I'm sure you'd have a warm welcome if you ever post there. And thanks for doing this for Ed. He's a great guy, a fine fly fisher, and a true gentleman. I'm sure he'll be delighted by the opportunity.

Brad
    Last edited by oldfrat; 05-31-2012 at 05:01 AM.

I haven't heard from Betty or Edward...I don't know how long a deadline the NYT has on this, so I hope we haven't eaten up all their lead time.

+ Reply to Thread