Thread: Halford's Ghost

Threaded View

Check out Page 8 in Oregon's definitions. Look at: Artificial Fly, Bait, Lure and Fly Angling. @ http://www.dfw.state.or.us/fish/docs..._Fish_Regs.pdf

There aren't any law against using these, but only in specific Fly Only areas such as the Metolius, Fall River, North Umpqua (upper 30) and a few others. Would you go to other fabled Fly waters like Silver Creek or the Henry's Fork and wing these out on your fly rod and bait these fish into your death grip of the Inquisition? Your "Hulagan" is just a power bait worm and was the only one that I really have a problem with. You can "tie" that easier by just running the hook through the bait and hot gluing the plastic to the half cut bait, you don't have to wrap it with thread, it would be easier "tie". Most rivers East of the Cascades are Flies and Lures only "No Bait" with the exception of some really really small stretches which you could fish these nicely in. I'm not a purest I really like UV Chewy Skin for some of my stoneflies but not tied in such an obvious manner as baiting a hook. I just think your mad because there are no Steelhead in Montana and they will be here, in Oregon, in a month.

Oh ya, the Fish and Game Enforcement are a division of the State Police, you know the ones with the AR-15s. One of the officers I know is a former SWAT member.
    Last edited by luckie88; 05-24-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    Born to fish, Forced to Work!

Please deliver me to the weekend!