This is a matched identical pair of Steelhead casting rods for use out of a jet sled. Blanks are Batson/Rainshadow XST1383F (11'6" 8-12 Pound) and are the newer Titanium colored blanks which is just a fantastic color for a rod, very Hi-Tech looking. Reel seats are FUJI ACS Blank thru style seats with Titanium hoods. Grips are all burnt cork with a shape I matched to a grip style St Croix does on their rods as per customer request. On the end sare a pair of EVA butts for comfortable fish fighting. Guides are top of the line Titanium framed ALPS guides. There is also 2oz Of Tungsten epoxied into the butt of each rod which makes they very long blanks fell like they have a super light tip on them. Very well balanced.

Wraps are all blank (Pro Wrap thread) with no trim except for a single turn trim just on the inscription framing area. Rod info (decal) I printed out in black to match the whole hi-tech subtle look of the rods.

If you really want to test yourself as a builder, try building a pair of 11'6" 2 pc rods on a 6ft wide bench...it will test your patience that's for sure lol.

The orange color in the wraps are just a reflection from the overhead chandelier. It's been raing for 40days and 40 nights here so I had to take the pic indoors