Hey all -

I'm making the rounds on a few boards I've participated on over the years, basically to say that www.smallstreams.com is back, and I daresay better than ever. Consider this an invite to check it out. for what it's worth, smallstreams is a completely noncommercial site, and I'm not here to convert anyone or advertise commercially or anything like that. I own it, and built it in this iteration, and it's purely a labor of love. I'm proud of how it turned out.

smallstreams has gone through a lot of iterations for a lot of reasons over the years. Some bad code and some bad blood nearly killed it the last time. While that is water over the rocks in our web stream, I recently completely rebuilt the site and community with the help of a few plankowners who donated funds for some real software. The same suite that runs this place, actually. As you know from using it here, it has the core forum, but also member blog capability, photo albums, etc. I'm having fun with it.

Anyway, I hope this is not against any rules or common sense - the post is merely to share the link in hopes at the very least that you enjoy the member articles on the front page. One can never read too many fishing reports or look at too many photos of people doing what we all love.

Mods, if I've crossed any lines by posting, please accept my ignorance and apologies!

All the best,

-Gus