Quote Originally Posted by CharlaineC View Post
Tuber check with your state these trolling motors the thrst is just enough to allow you to just hold it infront of you and turn it on making it non attached. this would allow you to use it unregistered. like if you where using a sea doo diving scooter.

that is another option a sea doo scooter you hold it between your legs to move and it floats next to you on a teather

Man I would like to see that!!!!! I have been using an electric Minn Kota for many, many years (started off with it on a donut tube). There is no way in H*^$^ I would try to hold it!

I do license my tube/toons. No big deal really and the DMV is getting much better at taking care of you.
Paddle Pushers move you very little and really aren't worth it. They are designed to move you forward, but very little at that. I recently got Scuba fins (Omega flip). I find if I slightly lean back, and extend my legs, by fluttering my feet like a swimmer, I move. And not on just the up stroke but both up and down. You really don't need to add a lot of leg movement.