Many of us, more likely, most of us have too much "Stuff"! I have been working hard on reducing all my fly fishing gear, and fly tying stuff. The more things a person has, the more clutter in their lives, or so it seems.

Some think they are on top of the situation with a "Place for everything, and everything in it's place." Life should be that simple and easy. I have fly tying materials stored in various boxes, that are then placed inside other boxes, and those boxes are then placed on a shelf until I need them for my fly tying. The only problem is I never seem to put the stuff back from where I got it. I have to admit I never was great at putting away my toys after playing with them.

Just like just about everyone else, I can talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk. Heck just keeping my computer desktop clear of documents, and other stuff is a pain. I stack stuff in piles on the floor with good intentions of returning everything back to where is suppose to be stored..... books, magazines, things that I have started but got side-tracked on some other project.

I PLEAD GUILTY AS CHARGED, AND ASK FOR THE MERCY OF THE COURT! ~Parnelli