I had a question posted in my Notifications area from a Visitor. I am sorry I did not copy down your name, but the message was in an area that looked like if I sent back a reply you would receive a lot of different messages. I tried to isolate your message but I ended up removing everything. I have no idea what happened.

Regarding where I was on the Clark Fork River. No, I did not drift down around Thompson Falls. We take out at 14 Mile Bridge, which is upstream of Paradise, MT. 14 Mile Bridge is 14 miles downstream of St. Regis.

I have drifted from 14 Mile to Paradise, there is some great Smallmouth Bass fishing down there. The trout are fewer than above 14 Mile but considering the type of fish they have to share the water with, like Smallies and Pike and such, the trout tend to be larger or they are simply food for the predator fish. Below Paradise and on into Idaho the Clark Fork is a very different river with some great warm water species. I have never fished down there but I would like to try it someday.

Good luck on your trip this year.

Larry ---sagefisher---