Our trip last summer to Colorado and Montana has been about the only real opportunity that I might have had to utilize the knowledge and skills of a god guide. I was very tempted to do a guided fishing day on the Yellowstone or in Yellowstone Park but I felt so guilty about spending The $400 plus fees, that even thought my wife and I did discuss it, I just could not pull the string. I had a wonderful e-mail from Lady Fisher giving some advice and a way to contact Tim and I was in Parks Fly shop and planned to ask some questions but I only ended up buying some stuff to tie the Purple Haze flies. I believe that the owner was the only one there and he was trying to close so he could take a client out that evening, so I can't blame him for not being overly informative. It is not that I don't think that these good guides are over paid or are undeserving, it is just that trip its self was already some what of an extravagance for us and it was hard enough for me to justify to myself the cost of a new pair of Cabelas waders that were on a close out sale for $125, that I just could not take the money to spend on a guide,as much as I wanted to. I did get to fish in the Park a couple of places, and on the YellowStone one morning and on the Galatin for a while one evening so I was able to catch a couple of cut throats, and a couple of rainbows but no browns or brook trout, but then we had to end up cutting our trip short to get back for some family stuff. Maybe if things go well we can reward ourselves with another trip out there and I can squirrel away some extra money for one of those wonderful float trips that I read about, but until then I will be very content as long as I can still visit Bennett Springs, because there I can catch fish several different ways in several different places every time I am there, and that makes me very happy!