Ok, i bought a pair of Cabelas premium dry plus waders about a month ago and i'm really starting to get irrated. First i went exactly by their size chart and got a large(ordered them online). The large seemed like a whale could fit in it. I drove all the way back to the store(about a 2 hour drive one way) and ended up getting a small which fit perfectly. (can you belive a small!? I'm 6'2!)

So i wear the waders a couple times and love them. The third time out i noticed my left foot was damp. No big deal i thought, probably just sweat....

So i wear them for the 4th time today and its definetly not sweat. I could feel the water coming in through the little stocking foot booty. The leak has to be very small because i was IN the water for about 5 hours today(fishing was great!) and all i got was a wet foot. Its not even the whole foot, it just the front half...

I'm thinking it has to be a leak at one of the seems on the stocking foot booty. So anyways my dilemma is what to do.
A. Ship them back and go through all that hassle with returns and be without waders while i await a new pair
B. try and fix the leak my self since it doesn't seem to be major.

If B, how do i find the leak?

I have to say i'm a little disapointed since cabelas talks about everything they have done with this line of waders to prevent this very probelm from happening.

[This message has been edited by Ripper (edited 11 April 2006).]