+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Wishes....

Hybrid View

Default Easter Wishes....

For those celebrating the Risen Christ, Trav and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

If you remember an FAOL member who posted here as Imbawa (I think I spelled it right, real name Elliott Warsaw, Rapid City SD) he was a dear friend of Al Campbell, and was the person responsible for the Memorial Bench for Al at the Fish Hatchery in Rapid City. He sent me a link yesterday to a radio program which will air this coming week, " My testimony is being broadcast nationally this weekend, and the audio is available now at the link below. I thought you might like to hear it because it mentions Al and FAOL, which both played a part in my coming to Christ.
    May you have a God-filled Easter."

Elliott

http://www.words.net/

It is really special, hope you enjoy it too.
    Hugs,
    LF

Thanks Deanna,
    I'm being shooo'ed off to the store right now, but rest assured I will definitely listen to that link. I treasure my memories of Al as well as my kinship with FAOL. Easter means nothing like eggs, bunnies and fancy bonnets. We both know what it really means and that warms my heart.
    Blessings on you,
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Blog Entries

Thank you for sharing that Deanna. I listened to the entire program and it helped to remind me about the power each of us has to leave a permanent mark on another. A kindness shared, a tolerance of different views and a helpful attitude. Most threads on this site contain all of these traits, making them very special.

Thanks for sharing the link Deanna. Tomorrow commerates the most important day in the history of Christianity. To paraphrase C.S. Lewis, Christ was neither a liar nor a lunatic but the devine Lord.

That's an awesome story, I forwarded the link to my Bible study teacher and the Jewish guy I sit next to most Sundays. I think his mother is still upset with him. I didn't know Al but it is great that his life and even his final wishes had such an impact on Elliott.
    Last edited by Uncle Jesse; 04-24-2011 at 12:01 AM.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

nighthawk Guest

Sweet Dear Lady,
    Thank you for this post. It really made my day. I think not only the Lord but Al himself is looking down upon us a smiling. I remember Al reaching out to me when we found out that my boy had cancer. Along with a bunch of other great folks from this site he will forever have a very special place in my heart.

He Is Risen! Hallelujah! Happy Easter All!

Thank you! And have a great sunday!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

I promised I'd listen and I did. Thanks again for posting. The message of Easter is; He is risen, He is risen in deed.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Well hi to all from me... I thought I would log on today being Easter Sunday down here and behold was a nice little message from Grubbie, so Happy Easter to all from me. My tummy is full of yummy bad things and my heart filled with good things. Have a great holiday, and a special "Hi!" to Eric.
    "We do not inherit the earth; we borrow it from our children."

Deanna, I'd just like to say Thank I just got home from Easter Vigil and saw this beautiful Post. It is wonderful celebration and gift we have who believe.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    Well hi to all from me... I thought I would log on today being Easter Sunday down here and behold was a nice little message from Grubbie, so Happy Easter to all from me. My tummy is full of yummy bad things and my heart filled with good things. Have a great holiday, and a special "Hi!" to Eric.
    Very glad to see you posting again my friend! Please stick around as you were really missed here.

God Bless yoou,
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread