Thread: 9' 8wt. Rainshadow RX8+ 4 piece

Threaded View

Default 9' 8wt. Rainshadow RX8+ 4 piece

Custom made locally about 7 years old. Looks very close to new, has maybe 14 days on the water total, never in the salt. The RX8+ is Batson's top of the line rod utilizing new graphite material with carbon fiber scrim, it's a fast action rod without being overly stiff[quote from the website!!].The materials: high quality cork grips, with beautifully inserted high quality TiCH seats.
    The guides are all TiCH single foot guides to minimize the weight and adverse affect on the natural loading ability of the blank. Guides are all static tested for placement and blanks are double splined. For me all that meant was a really good looking rod that was easy to cast and shot line out farther than I was use to. These blanks shot up in price after I bought it and now just the blanks are worth way more than I'm asking. Only selling because I got a top Sage 'almost' given to me, but still have to pay for it! Asking $225.00 and that is close to a steal, but really a good deal! Emailing me directly is much easier: fred98034@frontier.com After the rod is sold I have a couple Bauer knockoffs that are so close the company got sued! 2 complete reels and 1 spare spool: they are a Large Arbor 3.0 reel, never in the salt and have a silky smooth kick *** drag and really do look and perform like a Bauer . I won't sell them until the rod sells and would 'almost' give them away to whoever buys the rod!! I can't seem to download any oictures, I will email them if you ask.
    Last edited by Heyheyjake; 04-17-2011 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Partial TRADE for 9'6" or10' 6wt.