I have recently started tying regularly again, after a long hiatus. I had great difficulty seeing what I was doing, especially when scissor work was needed. I tried the cheap magnifying eyeglasses that you can get at the Dollar Store or CVS. They helped, but when tying at night, I still had difficulty.

A friend made me fantastic profile plate so that my background colors could be changed from light to dark and back again. That really assisted me day and night, but close work and wraps were still a problem.

Searched a jewelry supply site for hangtag packaging for my finished flies and kept seeing photos of jewelers wearing headband magnifying glasses. Off to Amazon.com to check pricing ( $20's - $30's depending upon the magnification needed ). I placed an order for the Optivisor on Wednesday and it arrived today ( the strongest magnification for me ).

I have to tell you, they are incredible. Lightweight and they really focus in on the fly. I don't sell them on my website and have absolutely no affiliation with the company. This is just a super product that I wanted to share with you.