Hi there LadyFisher and Tigfly and all else that is following my questions and I Humbly Thank you all for your input ......

I have been comparing prices of grades 1 2 and 3 etc., ever since I've been at the Vise since 2003 accually and learned quit abit about what things to buy and what to wish for and scoff at. Hooks, threads, bobbins,vices etc., anything in general that pertains to Tying Flies....

Some folks Tye flies for relaxation like me for instance.....for peace in my home and mind and spirit is why I do it.

I have noticed that I kinda aggravated a couple of folks for some reason.....some of you were kind enough to be calm and talk to me like I was a person not a peasant and is very appreciated....and I Thank you for those kind words.

Most of you missed my question and still point me in the direction to Denny.......he doesnt have anything to do with what I was asking about.
But I did see that he has some nice feathers at a fair price and then as I dug deeper I found that he like most other suppliers ...they all sell some of their skins at a whopping $200 to 300 dollar rage and I was just wondering if anyone of you might buy those kind of Skins because I have some questions about them and was hoping that ya'll would or might be kind enough to fill me in on some of the goods and bads about these High dollar chicken skins.....yes a chicken is a chicken.....lol

I simply was wondering How Much do you pay for YOUR Hackles ....I have all the quality Chicken skins I need and wont be buying any ....any time soon.

It would be nice if someone could be kind enough to understand what I am asking about ......Please keep in mind if possible,that I was only asking a very simple question;
How much do you pay for your Best "Chicken Skin".....I know where I got mine and I payed $30.00 for it its has 18 inch Hackles feathers, its Brown and Tuff while wrapping ,doesnt break off.....Gotta a great deal from a member here and I even tried to give eem more but he refused my offer....it should last me a few years.

Now isnt that easy?

I just wanted to start a conversation with you people and maybe get to know some of you.....not get anyone wound up.