Flyfishers!!
Within our world is a company that is bent on becoming a monopoly. Within the past two years, this company has threatened legal action against other companies making tying vises and succeeded in making those companies change their designs to avoid legal hassles and bills.
NOW, they want to copyright the words "True rotary" to keep others from using this descriptive phrase and once again push other folks around and in general be a bully and pain in the rear. Is a Wankel a true rotary engine. Is the use of those two words an infringement when describing somethings characteristics and attributes?
It saddens me that something of this nature would happen in the flyfishing community. However, I know Renzetti is not the only maker of fly tying vises and tools and in the last six months, my new vise was NOT a Renzetti because of their attitude. Somebody else (Peak) got my money and I am immensely satisfied with the Peak products and craftsmanship.
I also got a Renzetti catalog and searched through all my tools and got out the Renzetti products and destroyed them. I could have donated them but why help such a company?
America was founded because people wanted a better way. It is American to build better and get ahead of the other guy with new ideas,etc.. It is not American to slap down the competition with petty lawsuits etc..
These are my opinions and what I believe!
What do you think?

Andy

------------------
all types of fishermen must pull together for the good of all!!!