Scott,

I'm glad you had the chance to fish with John; our paths wound around each other but for one reason or another we haven't had the chance to meet up on the stream. He's been kind enough to test drive some flies I was playing around on the vise with, so I guess I've fished with him in a roundabout way. I sure hope I get to meet up with you at some point; my wife and I are planning to move out within the next couple of years so she can be closer to her mother in Whitefish. I think you'll enjoy living in Missoula, all that great water within a long cast; if you can't get tickets, climb Mt. Sentinel up to the "M" and you get a neat view of the stadium (just bring a radio along for the broadcast - lol). I'm actually flying out to MT tomorrow for 2 weeks, going to fish some of the water that's too crowded in the summertime, places I've never fished before. Also going to spend 5 days outside Dillon working on a National Wildlife Foundation project studying sage grouse; really looking forward to that. Best of luck with your relocation; try the Mo Club for burgers.

Regards,
Scott