Mine is a 7' 3/4 weight but I'm using WF5F Orvis Blue Hills fly line and its loading it very well.

I got back out around 6:20 and went up to McMichael Creek. I didn't have any success there using mayflies and caddis. My friend wanted "try" the rod a couple of casts and ended up using it from about 6:45 till 8:15 when we left. He used a yellow streamer and caught 2 rainbows on it. He said he loved how it felt in a battle. The first one he caught was in rapids and weighed at least 3 lbs, I'm thinking thats kind of big on the rod even though its a 3/4 weight, it's so small. When I caught mine this morning I was in shock and awe at how good the rod was for the price. UNBELIEVABLE!

If your looking for a new rod for a good price you reall really should check these out.

I'm going to Jacobsburg park tomorrow night for a little hopin' to hit some good hatches. Last year on the second day it was so hot that Cahills were hatching, hoping that happens again. Hope to see some of you guys throughout the season and good luck for the rest of it!

Nick