Thread: Renzetti Rotary Fly Tying Vise

Threaded View

Default Renzetti Rotary Fly Tying Vise

Renzett complete.jpg Traveler 2200 Series Vise
    Clouser Cam Model Traveler

Model # C2103 Pedestal Base Vise
    Regularly sells for $204.95

One of the top vises on the planet. Not only ideal for tying Clouser Minnows, but everything else under the sun! Excellent hook holding power with 360 degree rotation, and Renzetti quality. What more could you want from a vise.
    Hook range: #28 - 4/0

Bob Clouser is one of the most celebrated names in fly fishing and this vise is specially designed for tying his famed Clouser Minnow as well as other long streamer patterns. The unique design of this vise is engineered to facilitate proper material placement along the hook shank which is critical for achieving the silhouettes and profiles these patterns require. With the exception of the rotary shaft, the Clouser 2200 Series offers the same features as the Traveler 2200 Series. Pedestal base comes with pockets and a 7" stem. Made in the USA.

This is one great vise. It regularly sells for $204.95 when new (2011 price). The 2010 price on the box was $199.00.

This vise is as close to new as they come. I bought it in late September 2010 and didn?t use it until a few weeks ago. I haven?t tied more than 25 or so flies with it.

I?ve never seen a used model like this for sale but the regular Traveler vise normally sells for $194.95. When I have seen them used, they usually go for around $135 plus $10 shipping on average? and that?s for a used vise! This vise is used but not much. It?s almost new. Still has the box it came in; the warranty (I never got around to sending it in); plus the instruction sheet and Renzetti decal.

I'm willing to sell it for the same price as a regular used non-Clouser vise? only $145.

Last edited by dehavenphoto; 03-30-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: error