+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download speed

When this happens to me I just run CCleaner and things are back tp normal.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Thanks guys.
    Did that TF...and Dave I guess you wouldn't be able to post if it is what I thought.
    I'm beginning to think it's my ISP.

Maine, Now I've retired to North Carolina (just south of Fayetteville)

I had one morning, I think it was Thursday, that I couldn't get on FAOL (timed out) it was around 5:30 am est till about 6:30 am est. Other than that, no issues here

No problems here, DucK
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Was having the same problem as Dave E was a while back on every web site I went to, would Refresh and was ok, then talked to an IT guy at work and he said it was a porblem with my Server. Called them and they said yes they had problems and were working on it,,,, next day everthing was fine.

Speeds are all over the place for me this morning - from close to normal to really, really slow. But then going back to one that was really slow a couple minutes later, it is back to normal. Guess I'll log off and shut down for a while to see if that helps.

John
    The fish are always right.

Blog Entries

Yep, really bad this morning. I tried for 20 minutes to post a message but finally went shopping instead. When I got back I was able to post.

Larry ---sagefisher---

You slow down load are bad?????

My daughter got a job with Comcast, and part of the perks was high speed internet service, digital phone service (no long-distance charges for call anywhere in the U.S.A or Canada, and all Premium Television Channels. All for $54 per month. So I approved the transfer of my Comcast Account to be billed to my daughter (even though the monthly payment was automatically with drawn from my checking account!). Three years ago my daughter was part of a lay off, when Comcast had to down size because of the Housing Market Crash. So I had to start paying full price. It took me three years to get my daughter to sign over the account to me, and have it changed back to being in my name, since I have be paying for the service; before, during, and after the time she worked for Comcast and after she was let go. Went in Wednesday to do the paper work, and got home, the phone did not have a dial tone, the televisions did not work, and the the internet connection was gone. Finally got the internet connection and television service back after hours of talking with Comcast Techs, but the digital phone service is still out, and I am still unable to answer my emails........ just because of a simple name change on the account! Well nobody's perfect!

While I am waiting on Comcast to fix the mess, I guess I will read a book, who's title is "Nobody's Perfect!", ~ written by Iam Perfect! Really a good read while you wait for Comcast to sort out the mess they created..... ~Parnelli "Not a Happy Camper"
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 03-31-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

No differences for me. The only thing slow with my computer is the operator.

+ Reply to Thread