I would like to thank Rick for initiating this post. His thoughtfullness and your comments have been heart warming. Gracie and I have been married for about 40 years and she will really be missed. I would like to show you a portion of the obituary which shows what a person can do when they have the desire and will power.

Thanks Again to all - Tim

"Gracie was born in Oklahoma and as a child suffered from polio that left her in a wheelchair. Defying those who said she would never walk again she left the wheelchair and regained her strength to the extent that she was able to to join the United States Army in 1962. Gracie made the military a career and retired as a Master Sergeant in 1982. During her service she served three tour overseas as well as being stationed at numerous post in the United States. Among the many awards Gracie received for her service were four Army Commendation Medals, 6 Good Conduct Medals, The National Defense Service Medal and The Legion of Merit which is one of the highest military awards bestowed for meritorious service."