Thread: Cleaning out the Closet

Threaded View

Default Cleaning out the Closet

Bought a new rod so it is time to clean out the closet of rarely used stuff. Hopefully, the photos uploaded, if not feel free to PM me for them.

Cabela's CSR2 Reel. Reel has been lightly used and isloaded with enough backing for a 5 wt. line (I can't remember what Cabela's recommendation was). Reel also comes with the original Cabela's padded reel pouch. -- SOLD

Cabela's Dry Plus Stocking Foot Wadders, Size Large Regular. Waders have been used but taken good care of and have been stored in a closet when not in use; some minor soiling around the lower legs from use, but otherwise in good condition. Comes witha patch kit and mesh storage bag. -- $50 + shipping

If you feel the prices are out of line feel free to make me an offer. This stuff is being cross posted to another site so I'll go by the date/time stamp of the first "I'll take it for each item".

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Moffitt; 04-04-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Cleared out the items which have sold
    "My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him, all good things - trout as well as eternal salvation - come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy." Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It