Up the "half-mooned club" the chef came up with this recipe for White-tees. I hate to call him chef maybe camp cook is more accurate, but he's an overachiever and tries real hard to please the membership.

Anyway, chop off the head and the tail, eliminates the recognition factor and proceed with a stuffing that makes you want to eat the stuffing more than the fish. Collect some Elodea Waterweed, some stoneflies, preferably the yellows, they seem to have more protein, Acroneuria Pacifica would be an excellent choice, gather about a half a cup. Net another 1/4 cup of scuds, they should be in the weed. A word of warning here, DO NOT ADD CASED CADDIS , some of the members have complained about losing or chipping a tooth with an overzealous bite.

Liberally, or is that, Conservatively,(we have a hell of a time being politically correct at the club), put some salt in the eviscerated fish, lot's of it... Next might be the most important ingredient, split a Ball Park Frank in two and place in the cavity with the skin sides opposing so as to release the all important fat's into the soon to be scrumptious white-ee flesh. Your other ingredients get molded around the halved franks. Then tooth pick the viscera together. Your ready for the pan.

You'll need some grease in the bottom of the pan, and my choice and the chef's is bacon. A little hard on the ole arteries, but I'll let you decide. Proceed with a hot skillet, and fry your fish both sides, looking for that epicurean golden brown crust. The next step might scare you, you'll need some grain alcohol, (at the club we make our own), splash the fish and light the be-jeezes out it. The flames will hit your cabin ceiling so watch out! Everybody get's excited at this point, you can say: "WAH LA"! All our member's go nuts when they see the flames.

To plate it, put a glob of butter on top of the fish and garnish with a sauteed sculpin which has some of the weed inserted in it's mouth along with the fly that you used for the catch. That's special.

You will never ever eat a better Ball Park Frank!