+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Special Gift for Those That Served

Hybrid View

Default A Special Gift for Those That Served

I guess you could call this a sales pitch in a sense and if it is inappropriate, moderators please feel free to take it down with my apologies but I thought the veterans, friends & family of vets would find these knives pretty cool. They aren't cheap but they are special:

http://www.casexx.com/DisplayHandleP...rialAutoID=396

I have no connection to the seller except as a satisfied customer and my only connection to Case is I am proud they are from my home state, Pennsylvania.

I wish I had someone in my family I could bestow one of these knives to as I think they are awesome!

NewTyer 1 Guest

You can bestow one on me and in return, you can claim me on your taxes next year

The deduction may not cover the cost of the knife but thanks anyway!

Not much of a gift at that price.

1st person to reply with address either active duty or veteran will receive our camp utility
    tool with a custom purple heart handle... By a private PM would be just fine.....

The funny thing is at snow camp last month I had the thought to replace the rose wood with purple heart
    this thread will get me off my duff and make it happen..
    Been sharing these special tools with our Happy Hearted camp guests since Michael and I opened the gates in 2007.

Give me a couple of weeks to get them out, I promise to do so...

Just because!

Steve

ps: Heck I would do three.... Cost no way,,, It will be Our pleasure for sure...
    and for the record I think what Case is doing is 1st rate....

Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 03-15-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: To make it three!
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

nighthawk Guest

They are out of my price range right now but I think they are a wonderful gift for Veterans of those wars. Unfortunately they don't have one for the Cold War Vets like me even though the ribbon and medal have been issued by the government.

I too am proud of Case. They have always been of high quality and now they are owned by Zippo, another friend to the G.I. throughout the decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
    I guess you could call this a sales pitch in a sense and if it is inappropriate, moderators please feel free to take it down with my apologies but I thought the veterans, friends & family of vets would find these knives pretty cool. They aren't cheap but they are special:

http://www.casexx.com/DisplayHandleP...rialAutoID=396

I have no connection to the seller except as a satisfied customer and my only connection to Case is I am proud they are from my home state, Pennsylvania.

I wish I had someone in my family I could bestow one of these knives to as I think they are awesome!
    Now back to the original thread programming , until next time be safe )
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 03-20-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: NewTyer1 got ya covered :)

+ Reply to Thread