+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prayers for Japan

Default Prayers for Japan

Huge earthquake hits Japan causing major damage and killing hundreds. The Japanese could use our prayers.
    Last edited by TyroneFly; 03-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

日本の皆様が無事であるよう祈ります

nighthawk Guest

Said a prayer as soon as I heard about it for all of the people all over the pacific involved in this.

Most of my business is with the Japanese community. All clients I contacted today asssured me that their families were only remotely affected ,thankfully residing on or near the opposite and farthest point away from the epicenter. Needless to say, however, they grieve for their countrymen. I too pray for those who lost their lives and the thousands of Japanese citizens who will not soon be able to return to normalcy. Japan and the Japanese people is/are a resilient combination. This event has severly injured them but this too , they will overcome.

Mark

The Japanese search and Rescue team that has been helping out in Christchurch for the past couple of weeks is now heading home to help out. They must be very tired, they have worked almost non stop since the Christchurch quake and I thank them very much for their efforts, they are heroes to a man.
    I watched with horror the tsunami hit the villages, farms and towns of northern Japan and can only hope that the many affected get help soon. I am sure prayers and well wishes are being voiced all over the world.
    All the best.
    Mike

My prayers also go out to Japan.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Blog Entries

I have about one dozen fly tying customers in Japan and have only been able to contact one of them. I know that internet and phones are out in many areas. The mixed messages about the condition of the Nuclear Plants are very worry some. I hope that the worst is over.

I'm sure that countries that can, are mobilizing to help. This is devastating, especially in the wake of Australia and Haiti. I am hoping they can recover quickly, but they have been hit very hard. I can only send my best to all the people who are caught up in this tragic situation!!

All the best, Dave S. Shamokin, Penna. USA.

FAOL has readers in Japan too and our prayers go out to them and all the Japanese people. A real tragedy!

According to available info we have almost 36,000 military personnel in Japan and Okinawa. The does not include those arriving by the USS Ronald Reagan and other 7th fleet ships. Many will undoubtedly be placing themselves in harms way during this emergency.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread