I am selling my Triton. It is a 2006 Triton 1860 CC Redfish edition. This boat has hardly been in the water and I do not think you can tell it is not new. It is 18? long with a nice 60? beam. The boat is all welded aluminum with .100 gauge bottom and a center console.

The motor is a 2006 115 Mercury Opti-Max. The motor is under factory warranty until June. The motor is mounted on a brand new out of the box hydraulic jack plate.

The boat has factory mounted floatation pods and a factory tunnel hull. The fuel cell is mounted in the front section of the boat Combining these things with the hydraulic jack plate allows the boat to be able to run shallow and gives you a lot of flexibility to run the boat in the lake, flats or river. Basically you can go just about wherever you want.

There is a massive aerated livewell/baitwell, trolling motor, navigation lights, and a brand new interstate cranking battery. There are 2 fishing seats with both being the deluxe triton factory seat. The trailer is a Triton factory trailer and is like new. The boat has also had all the decks spray lined at the factory.

Let me know if you want to come see the boat or need more info. I promise that this boat is like new and you will not be disappointed. I am pretty flexible to show the boat and will be pretty open to some travel so that you can demo or have your mechanic check it out, etc.

Here is a link to triton for more in depth information:
http://www.tritonaluminum.com/showroom/utility-center-console-boats/1860cc.php

The price is 14,900