+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new diagnosis

Hybrid View

Default new diagnosis

went to oncologist today. the cancer they removed the 16th is Basaloid Squamous Cell Carcinoma. it's very aggressive. chances of reoccurance is 80% with not many ways to treat since i had the radiation treatment in 2009. the thing to do is pray it doesn't reoccur. i'm in good spirits and still healing well from the surgery. have a couple ct scans coming up and we'll go from there. i could live out my life and die of natural causes or not. i'll live life one day at a time and make the best of it.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    I can't say about fly fishing but there's a lot of feed lots in Kansas.
    Wes' Pattern Book
    http://www.flypatternbook.net

Good luck Wes, we'll be praying that you are one of the lucky ones. sounds like you got the right attitude, keep your chin up.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

nighthawk Guest

Wes,
    All of my hopes and prayers are with you! If there is anything at all I can do please let me know.

Lord Jesus my Saviour I beg of thee to reach out your healing hands to Wes and his family. Wrap them in the loving embrace of you comforting arms my Lord. Let the will of our Heavenly Father be done. Amen.

Wes, as always, you are in my thoughts and prayers .

Z

Prayers continue. Keep up the positive thinking.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Wes, prayers continue daily. I hope you get back on the bench soon because I miss your fly postings
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Wes,

Good to hear from you - Hope you make a speedy recovery from all that poken and prodden stuff. I'm crossing all my fingers and just for good measure, all my toes too! Take care and keep us posted - pun intended!

All the best, Dave S.

+ Reply to Thread