+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HATS ON HOLD ... for a little while

Unhappy HATS ON HOLD ... for a little while

Gang 'o mine,

I'd anticipated having the hats ready for ordering by this time, knowing the revenue from them would help the site with needed funds, but life seems to have stepped in the way.

While my PV is "fairly" stable (started chemo a few weeks ago), my world is being turned upside down by my husbands diagnosis of cancer two weeks ago. We've been through the biopsy, bone scans and CT scans, and have surgery scheduled for two weeks from now. We're trying to learn everything possible about his cancer between now and then. It's all overwhelming.

Hang in there with me. I will get the hats posted, ordered, and sent out just as very soon as I can.

Betty
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Oh dear sweet Betty. What a bad hand you've both been delt. Just know I'm thinking about you both. You need to focus on Cary and you. I'm sure the FAOL gang can understand and will be praying for you both. If they need the hats that bad, I'm sure someone else can look after it. Love ya and take care.
    Last edited by Mato Kuwapi; 02-28-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh

"Catch and Release,...like Corrections Canada" ~ Rick Mercer

oh Dear Lord please watch over betty and husband.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    I can't say about fly fishing but there's a lot of feed lots in Kansas.
    Wes' Pattern Book
    http://www.flypatternbook.net

Blog Entries

Good morning Betty,

We haven't met yet, but Hats are the last thing that you need to worry about right now. In my family, siblings have beat prostate cancer, skin cancer and breast cancer. They have come a long way to making this terrible disease something that can be addressed and treated. My thoughts are with your family as you proceed with the advise of your doctors.

Betty,
    I'm sure you know Luba and I wish You and Cary the faith and strength to beat this. We will pray in your behalf.

Mark

My prayers and very best wishes to you and your husband Betty. Put the hats on the back burner, and keep us informed of your health issues. Stay positive. Lew
    They're just fish, right? Right?

Prayers from Trav and me as well, for both of you!
    Hugs,
    LF

Betty,

Hats, schmats. Take care of you and your hubby first and foremost. Hats are not an issue. Thoughts and prayers from here as well.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Betty, beast wishes to you and your husband from down under, you will both be in my thoughts.
    All the best.
    Mike

HRH Betty, Traci and I send you our prayers.
    Wyo-Blizzard

+ Reply to Thread