+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just checking to see if everyone is OK....Not FF

Default Just checking to see if everyone is OK....Not FF

Just wanted to check on everyone after the terrible storms that came through the area last night in Tennessee and Kentucky. Here in the Tullahoma, TN, area, we got a lot of rain and strong winds, but, all my trees seem to still be in the "upright" position. Most of the tornados went North of us here and really "pounded" the areas around Nashville and further North. The wife and I will be leaving this afternoon to head out to the fly show in Kentucky which is tomorrow, Saturday.

I hope and pray all are Ok.....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Blog Entries

Warren, I'm fine. I've got a ton of kindling in the yard. Some of it blew a surprising distance. The wind was wild and it blew thru quickly.

Ed

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

We're fine here in Cleveland, Tn., but for some reason, I now have a new cat that showed up on the porch last night , and seems to have decided to stay. That brings the total feline count to 3, all of which arrived the same way. She has staked a claim on the arm of my easy chair.

Well,
    at 0130 Monday Morning power went out due to the ice storm, we "tuffed" it out till Tuesday evening than spent the nite with friends... Good thing we die it got down to 2 Tuesday nite power came back for good on Wensday approx 10 am. Jean got a "Teaser" on Monday afternoon it came back for about 15 miniutes, than went again.
    We went out to grab a bite Monday nite and when We got back Home the middle 3 streets of "The Park"(we be trailer trash) had power, but the front portion and the back portion were still dark. We're in the back.
    All's Good Now

We're OK, lots of wind, but no damage.

Hey Gigmaster, we got 6 cats. You want some more? It could be arranged. I'd also throw in a dog that barks all night long, if it wasn't AJ's dog.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Glad to hear everyone is okay. We have had cold and rain/sleet/snow, but no nasty wind or tornados. Y'all take care, John.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Gigmaster;407671]We're fine here in Cleveland, Tn., but for some reason, I now have a new cat that showed up on the porch last night , and seems to have decided to stay. That brings the total feline count to 3, all of which arrived the same way. She has staked a claim on the arm of my easy chair.

Gigmaster, it's an ill wind that blows no good. It looks like the wind blew one of those multi-color dubbing dispensers your way. Time to collect some dubbing!

Ed

+ Reply to Thread