+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Blue Dun...

Default Dark Blue Dun...

Looking for some dark blue dun hackle in size 14_16 posted here to see whats out there...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Grubb

Get hold of Denny or Liz at Conrach and tell them what you're looking for, every time I've done this they send me photo's of what they have based on my description. It's always worked for me.

Fatman

Hey Fatman thank you, I did however give that a go and they did not have what I was looking for at this time. So I thought I would post it here to see if some one else had something laying around they don't need or use.I should add that it is dry fly hackle I'm looking for.
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Hi Grubb,

If your looking for an entire cape or saddle, try Darbee Blue Duns at The Feather Emporium. He has both dyed and natural. The link is
    http://featheremporium.com/hackle%20...bee_dunns.html

They're very good for the price.

Regards,
    Mark

Mark

Thanks for the link. They got some nice looking feathers.

Fatman

Hey thanks for the link Mark its kinda funny but I have one of there saddles and have used up the sizes I use. I just forgot where the saddle came from. lol Thanks again.. thats cool

+ Reply to Thread