+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error by Rodent?

Hybrid View

Default Error by Rodent?

A couple of weeks ago the temp was over 50 degrees. This morning we have 4-6 inches of snow, high winds & the lows for the next couple of night are predicted at -7 to -17. More snow on the way. I'm thinking that just maybe the groundhog missed his guess this year. Oh well, it good for the fishies.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

I'll be telling myself how great it will be this summer, while shovelling out my campsite when I'm out in Dillon, MT this April. I'll be thinking about Phil while tying up some Chuck Caddis.

Regards,
    Scott

Almost 2 feet of snow yesterday and last night with temps in the low twenties. I know this isn't anything for a lot of you but I live in northwestern Washington and this isn't supposed to happen.

"The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Lotech,

That's exactly the kind of weather guessing cooperation I'd expect from a groggy rodent who gets pestered in the middle of his long nap!

Kerry - That is one large skunk you got there! I thought those things hibernated? LOL!!!

ScottP - I'm thinking - pasture pig pie, groundchuck burgers, whistle pig pirogies, or even grundsow kabobs - groundhog is not just for breakfast anymore! Wok em, bake em, fry em, barbecue em, stew em, steam em, microwave? em, par boil em, saute em, smoke em ......

Best regards, Pennsyltucky Dave

WAS READING YOUR POST WITHOUT LOOKING WHO IT WAS FROM.WHEN i SAW GRUNDSOW I PERKED UP, IT HAD TO BE FROM OUR AREA. HELLO FROM DOWN 81

Blog Entries

Hey Kerry, that's a sweet-looking pup in your picture. Give him or her a pat for me.

Ed

+ Reply to Thread